What to Expect
1. After a physician diagnoses a patient with a qualifying condition for low-THC cannabis or medical marijuana, the patient completes a quick physical consultation with a knowledgeable cannabis physician. During this consultation, the patient provides voluntary, written, informed consent.
2. If the patient qualifies, the physician certifies the patient and enters them into the state’s database.
3. The patient is guided through the online medical marijuana application.
4. The patient provides online payment to the Department of Health in the amount of $75 via Credit or Debit card.
5. The patient receives their electronic temporary ID via email from the State and is able to visit any approved medical marijuana treatment center in the state or order medication via delivery.
6. Begin your journey toward improved wellness with treatment with Medical Marijuana. Physicians at Kaya Life provide personalized treatment plans and care about your well being. Your doctor will follow up with you every 70 days via phone or in person to assess your response to treatment and adjust your order accordingly.
Kaya Life provides entry into the Florida State Registry and physician certification to patients who meet Florida’s standard for a medical marijuana referral and have one of Florida’s qualifying conditions below.
- Chronic Pain
- Crohn’s Disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Medical conditions that are similar and like to those above
- Any terminal condition
How it Works
Schedule your appointment and then complete the electronic forms emailed to you. Kaya Life is an environmentally conscientious company that is paperless and HIPPA compliant. Please complete and return electronically prior to appointment.
What to Bring for Your First Appointment
When you come to Kaya Life for your appointment, make sure you bring the below:
- Medical Record
- Current Drivers License or Florida Photo ID (or Proof of Residence for Part-time Florida Residents)
- Payment for Appointment – Credit or Debit card only
- A smartphone or tablet so you can access your email during your appointment