How it Works
Here’s what to expect when partnering up with Kaya Life.
1. After filling out the necessary intake forms, the patient will complete an in-person consultation with one of our knowledgeable cannabis physicians where they will be provided with a personalized treatment plan according to their condition, needs, and lifestyle preferences.
2. If the patient qualifies, the physician will certify the patient and enter them into the state’s database.
3. With the help of a staff member, the patient is then guided through the online medical marijuana application and will be responsible for providing an online payment of $75 to the Department of Health. (Both credit and debit cards are accepted.)
4. Within two weeks, the patient will receive their temporary ID via email from the State allowing them to visit or order delivery from any approved medical marijuana treatment center.
5. We follow up with our patients within the first 70 days to assess response to treatment and adjust recommendations accordingly.
Kaya Life provides entry into the Florida State Registry and physician certification to patients who meet Florida’s standard for a medical marijuana referral and have one of Florida’s qualifying conditions below.
- Chronic Pain
- Crohn’s Disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Medical conditions that are similar and like to those above
- Any terminal condition
What to Bring for Your First Appointment
When you come to Kaya Life for your appointment, make sure you bring the below:
- Medical Record
- Current Drivers License or Florida Photo ID (or Proof of Residence for Part-time Florida Residents)
- Payment for Appointment – Credit or Debit card only
- A smartphone or tablet so you can access your email during your appointment